Under Review

Color crossfade parameter doesn't show in augmented.

Film specific lights like the Arri Skypanel, Digital Sputnik and Astera Titan Tube with crossfade parameter between RGB and calibrated signs just shows the light as if it's only in xfade full RGB.

Parents
  • I second this as a feature request. While I don't expect perfect color matching from any console, the fact that the skypanels crossfade parameter doesn't work at all should be fixed. I should be able to tell the difference when my skypanel is in 2800 kelvin with no crossfade and full red with full crossfade over 2800 kelvin

• It is not unique to ETC to have this visualization issue.  Visualization is based on fixture DMX input and how those channels are defined purpose-wise.  The Crossfade channel would have to direct the visualizer to ignore the RGBW channels and, instead, look at the CCT/Tint Channels.  I assume this will eventually be possible.

Comment
  • It is not unique to ETC to have this visualization issue.  Visualization is based on fixture DMX input and how those channels are defined purpose-wise.  The Crossfade channel would have to direct the visualizer to ignore the RGBW channels and, instead, look at the CCT/Tint Channels.  I assume this will eventually be possible.

Children
No Data