Cue List Channel Filter Minus Channels

Hi There,

I may have missed something and there may be a way to do it, however I can't see how. It would be great to be able to be able to channel filter in reverse IE Minus channel X & Y not just filter to selected channels if you see what I mean. 

Our example of this is to exclude our Capture Movable Objects from our main cue list. So it would be Cue 1/ -Channels 5000 thru 5140.

Many Thanks

Parents
  • It would also be great to be able to use this same kind of filter on partitions, faders, subs, etc. So instead of adding channels that the target is allowed to use, subtracting from what it can use. 

Ex. Excluding a small group of lights from a sub without needing to build the reverse group that has everything other than those lights.

Comment
  • It would also be great to be able to use this same kind of filter on partitions, faders, subs, etc. So instead of adding channels that the target is allowed to use, subtracting from what it can use. 

Ex. Excluding a small group of lights from a sub without needing to build the reverse group that has everything other than those lights.

Children
No Data