Effect Mark / Automark

It would be nice to have an official way to mark any NP effect and have it run in a cue prior to the one it is being used to avoid seeing the effect ramp up or movers swing into a position effect. The idea would be that effect marking would be separate from the regular marking system so that normal marking and effect marking could be enabled and disabled separately. Ideally, effect automark could get save some time when adding effects into cues instead of having to start the effect a cue early in dark and avoiding tracking errors before they happen.

Just an Idea,

Tyler

Parents
  • Is there a world where this would want to be a softkey when marking (Plus FX), or maybe Effect Mark (rather than a whole separate marking system)? I was having the same thought, just trying to think about how it would be implemented and what syntax I'd want to be using.

Comment
  • Is there a world where this would want to be a softkey when marking (Plus FX), or maybe Effect Mark (rather than a whole separate marking system)? I was having the same thought, just trying to think about how it would be implemented and what syntax I'd want to be using.

Children
No Data