Feature Request - Ability to lock a Fader wing to a fader page

Hi I currently have a workaround Which is working fine, not probably a big thing for theatre users but for us TV LD’s it would be super useful option.

I have on our IonXE a 20 non-motorised wing for subs for our main set which I always need instant access to during a program, then I have a 10 motorised wing which i use to page between different special setups, which I can have a button away, but the standard wing never pages, which isn’t standard for EOS.

how I am achieving this is that I have an Xkeys stick on top of the motorised wing which uses macros to jump forward three pages at a time, then what I do is I have subs 1 through 20 mapped to each set of fader pages for the standard wing, which means I basically have the ability to page on the motorised wing but it to appear that the standard wing hasn’t paged at all.

so what I would like is the ability to do is to lock my 20 wing to pages 1 and 2 and then of my motorised 10 wing just page away to my hearts content, not using up three pages each time like I currently am now, as it does make things super complicated to add pages or move pages around.

Parents Comment Children
No Data