Under Review

Feature request: Implementation of QR-Codes

Combination of TPSR App and aRFR/iRFR app via QR Codes

Hi,

I´m getting new Sensor3 racks in my theatre. So i updatet the outlet labels with new Stickers for Channelnumber, DMX-adress and so on for the TPSR app. I also added QR-Codes on the stickers, which work with the TPSR app. The stickers are generated via Word/Excel with QR-Codes.

My wish is a to integrate the TPSR functionality into the aRFR app and also use the Qr-Codes to select Channels/Adresses in the app.

For exemple: I scan the QR Code on the sticker and the app selects the coded channel in ML-Control or selects an TPSR tab to configure the DimmerOutlet. All my devices and outlets are marked with a sticker with QR-Code and clear text information like DMX/ sACN adress, Mode, Position etc. The code can even be used to identity the device for maintanance purposes like PAT etc.

I even QR-Coded the network devices with their IP-Adresses etc.

It´s easy and fast for a technican to scan the code and either get information and/or control of the device.

Parents
  • Hi!  Thanks for the feedback.  Interesting idea.  We will take this into consideration.    Note that this would only work  if you have sensor feedback going, because otherwise you couldn’t easily figure out the link between Eos channel and sensor dimmer number

Best!

Anne

Comment
  • Hi!  Thanks for the feedback.  Interesting idea.  We will take this into consideration.    Note that this would only work  if you have sensor feedback going, because otherwise you couldn’t easily figure out the link between Eos channel and sensor dimmer number

Best!

Anne

Children
No Data