Feature Request: Include Augment3d position/rotation data in Print>Patch (or add new option for Augment3d data)

Use case: I created a model of my venue in Augment3d using the current patch. We are planning to remount a show from a few years ago, later this year, and I'm planning to work out some programming issues in Augment3d in advance. I have the old show file, but our patch has changed since then. I was able to bring in the model of the stage/venue, but currently I'll have to manually go through the current show file to write down all the Augment3d position data (I'm using an Excel spreadsheet for this), then switch back to the old show file, and re-enter all of the Augment3d data. The physical hang of our rig has not changed, but channel numbers are different now, and I cannot simply import the patch from the current file.

What I would like to be able to do is go through the Print options in the Browser and export an automatically generated printout of all the existing Augment3d position and rotation data from the current file, as I would when exporting a PDF of a cue list or patch sheet. This would at least save me the time of having to compile this information manually.

Parents Comment Children
No Data