Feature Request: x THRU y DELAY a THRU b curve z (Non-Linear Fan of Delay Time)

Hey....

Chan thru chan delay time thru time is as we all know great for making wipes and similar transitions.

But what if you need something more complex? What if you want a transition that speeds up or slows down at the end?

You can adjust the delays by hand, of course, but it's not elegant. 

In thinking about this it occurs to me there's already a tool for defining shapes like this in the console: Curves.

Feels like there would be value to the syntax in the subect, in other words to be able to apply a range of time but have it follow a curve with Eos doing that maths.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Rob.

(PS: I guess I should have tried this before posting this.... I'm assuming it's not already in there..... ;-) If someone tells me it is I'll be very happy! )

Parents
  • Hi Rob, Curves can be applied to Cues (including parts) on a cue by cue basis while Channels only get Curves in Patch.  So what you are asking is supported, but not in a single command as you request. This is as condensed as currently supported: Channel 1 Thru 5 Delay 1 Thru 5 Enter Recurd Cue 1 {Attributes} {Curve} 901 Enter
Comment
  • Hi Rob, Curves can be applied to Cues (including parts) on a cue by cue basis while Channels only get Curves in Patch.  So what you are asking is supported, but not in a single command as you request. This is as condensed as currently supported: Channel 1 Thru 5 Delay 1 Thru 5 Enter Recurd Cue 1 {Attributes} {Curve} 901 Enter
Children
No Data