Under Review

We will take this into consideration for future development.

Fixture Intensity- Option to proportion in Augment3D only?

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place.. so playing around in my venue after freelancing for a month (and programming and running a musical on 3.0 beta, flawlessly i might add, so thanks for that!)

And building our standard rig, i come across a strange one. 

So our FOH bridge is made up of Source 4 + Color source units. However the visualiser sees the color source's as so bright, it completely washes out the stage lights, when in reality they do not. 

Is there a way of manually putting in proportion data for Augment3d? so it can be adjusted on a fixture (or fixture type) basis?

Many thanks,

Dan

Parents
  • not really, as that acts as an overall, when in fact we just need to proportion down the Front light as it is out of balance within the software compared to real life.  am i just being picky?  for now ive just hidden it so it doesnt show up in Augment3d.
Comment
  • not really, as that acts as an overall, when in fact we just need to proportion down the Front light as it is out of balance within the software compared to real life.  am i just being picky?  for now ive just hidden it so it doesnt show up in Augment3d.
Children
No Data