From live 'copy to next' should create new next cue from end of current cue list.

I use Cue Lists to seperate sets and for recurring Cues so in order to not give up ownership of fixtures in diffrent cue list I use the copy to function to record the things in the cue list to a new/next cue.  However copyto next dose not add to the cue list after the last cue. So i have to enter the new cue number manually. I would like to make a macro and have the 4 steps automated but tough when next is not new next but it is instead last in the cue list. 

Parents
    • I'm wondering why this would get down voted. Record group, cue, palette next  all have this same behavior. Why should copyto be diffrent? If I say cue copy to cue next but their is no next cue should the system not create one?
Comment
    • I'm wondering why this would get down voted. Record group, cue, palette next  all have this same behavior. Why should copyto be diffrent? If I say cue copy to cue next but their is no next cue should the system not create one?
Children
No Data