Planned for Future

Implementation of Concert and Arc system software into EOS

I know it would probably be hard to do but I think something that would be really cool and convenient for designers would be an implementation of the existing concert software into EOS so you  wouldn't have to download and switch between two different programs. Same goes for arc systems, add the ability to control you architectural systems directly from EOS

Parents
  • We are looking at elements of Concert (specifically tied to system configuration) to be controllable from with the Eos app.  The scope of that is TBD - and it it unlikely to be Concert directly.   It is highly unlikely that we will embed an existing architectural control system within the Eos software application.   I can't bake a cake in my refrigerator.  :-).   So yes to part of this ... and at the moment, no to the other part. 

Thanks!!

a

Comment
  • We are looking at elements of Concert (specifically tied to system configuration) to be controllable from with the Eos app.  The scope of that is TBD - and it it unlikely to be Concert directly.   It is highly unlikely that we will embed an existing architectural control system within the Eos software application.   I can't bake a cake in my refrigerator.  :-).   So yes to part of this ... and at the moment, no to the other part. 

Thanks!!

a

Children
No Data