Coming Soon

MS object selection should respect border of object

MS object selection should respect border of object

I have hundreds of Magic Sheet objects and they are crammed very tightly together. When editing the MS and selecting multiple objects, the selection of an object doesn't respect the border of the object so I keep selecting or deselecting the wrong object because the selection rectangles overlap.

When first selecting a MS object, it behaves fine.

What I would like to see is that when Control or Shift are held down, selection or deselection is confined only to the actual border of the object and not the area within the drag handles.

MS object selection should always respect the object border

I posted about this before as regards to the magic sheet editor, but now I'm having the same problem with a live MS.

When I have overlapping objects, the selection of an object doesn't respect the border of the object so I keep selecting or deselecting the wrong object.

I have concentric circles of LED ribbon and to represent this on my MS, I made concentric circle objects with the smaller ones on top of the larger ones. Clicking on a circle often selects the circle next to and on top of it. This is slowing me way down.

Parents Comment Children
No Data