Channel break separator for multi-parameter fixtures in Table view.

One minor "bug" for me has always been with multi-parameter fixtures when viewing channels in "Patched" Flexi-mode.

For normal tombstones, if you patch channels 1 thru 5 and then your next channel is 11, there is a divisible line break making it obvious on the screen that channels have a grouped separation.

But for any multi-parameter fixtures, for instance in my image attached "Chan 131 thru 135" then our next patched channels are "141 & 142". But there is no visible break. Is this something that can be changed or given as an "option" in settings for those (like me) who wish to have this feature?

Thanks so much for all your hard work on this software and the new Augment3d!

Darren W. Hales
Head Electrician
Granville Island Stage
Arts Club Theatre Company
Vancouver, Canada

Parents
  • Thanks for your question. Those divider lines have only ever been included as vertical options. I'm not sure quite how well this would render horizontally, it could make for quite a lot of clutter. I'm moving this in to the feature requests section for someone to take a further look at.
Comment
  • Thanks for your question. Those divider lines have only ever been included as vertical options. I'm not sure quite how well this would render horizontally, it could make for quite a lot of clutter. I'm moving this in to the feature requests section for someone to take a further look at.
Children
  • Thanks for considering this. Even if it was just literally a thin space (half a character height or so) to create a small break. I know it probably seems pedantic, but on many productions I design for high school etc, I do find it super easy to look at the first channel of a sequence (like 1 thru 5) and know that the group is 1. Still possible to see on the screen as is, but would be nice to see the smallest division of space to make the separation more noticeable (even if it was an option to turn on or off in settings).