Scenic Element that is scalable

Hey there,

I would like to be able to scale objects with scenic elements.

There is a curtain assigned to a scenic element. Would be great to fade between "closed" (normal) and "opened" (scaled in Y to be thin). I hope this explaination is understandable, I don't know how to describe it better in english Joy

Thanks a lot.

Lars

Parents
  • Hi Lars,

Totally understand what you are requesting.

I would have you try sliding the curtain/SEM channel offstage instead to see if that works for you and/or visibility/intensity to achieve a similar result.

• Hey Seth,

thank you for your answer.

The problem in the specific project is that next to the main stage left and right there are little 2x3 meter stages. Sliding the curtain would hide those stages. At the moment I just use intensity to show/hide the curtain but having an opening or closing effect through scaling would make it look more realisitic than just popping in and out. I mean it is not prio 1.Joy

Thanks a lot.

Lars

Comment
  • Hey Seth,

thank you for your answer.

The problem in the specific project is that next to the main stage left and right there are little 2x3 meter stages. Sliding the curtain would hide those stages. At the moment I just use intensity to show/hide the curtain but having an opening or closing effect through scaling would make it look more realisitic than just popping in and out. I mean it is not prio 1.Joy

Thanks a lot.

Lars

Children