Planned for Future

Tilt "hinge" at the yoke of a conventional fixture

Hi,

When tilting conventionals I noticed that the tilt axis is behind the cap. Basically at the C-clamp instead of being at the point where the yoke meets the body. Could this be a future fix? 

Thanks!!

Parents
  • Thank you for your post! This is not currently supported behavior. Currently all fixtures are treated the same as moving lights for rotation & orientation. Right now they are measured from the "butt" of the fixture and they rotate around that point.  I am moving this into Feature Requests. If I understand correctly, I believe you are looking for a tilt "hinge" to allow to tilt from the yoke of the fixture.  Thanks! 
Comment
  • Thank you for your post! This is not currently supported behavior. Currently all fixtures are treated the same as moving lights for rotation & orientation. Right now they are measured from the "butt" of the fixture and they rotate around that point.  I am moving this into Feature Requests. If I understand correctly, I believe you are looking for a tilt "hinge" to allow to tilt from the yoke of the fixture.  Thanks! 
Children