• Virtual Focus Tapes

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Hi, The ability to add focus tapes would be useful. Or the ability to a grid overlay of some kind? Thoughts? David
  • Feature Request: Continuously Random Offset Attribute

• 0 Comments
    So with the great new offset features and random modifiers in 3.0 I revisited how I use random in my workflow and refamiliarized myself with what they can do. Offset is a fantastic feature, and random offset provides a quick and easy to use tool that...
  • Augment3d: Be able to change beam brightness of fixtures in patch or fixture profiles.

• 1 Comment
    I'm currently using the Robe Colorstrobes in a show and they're way to bright for the event, although when I turn them down the panel on the front of the fixture gets too dark. I don't want to change the global beam brightness as it is ok for the show...
  • Truss circle

• 0 Comments
    Hey there, I'd like to be able to create circles of truss. Thanks, Lars
  • Multiple Augmented Sets

• Planned for Future on
    • 0 Comments
    For film we could use the ability to have different augmented stages for each set we are on. This would help mitigate our build sizes as well as allow us to prep locations and other work. Right now throwing 50 movers and 500 lights into augmented is fairly...
  • Bottom bump button on inhibitive subs working as a flash

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Hello, I control the intensity of my automated fixtures using inhibitive subs with intensity info coming from a cue stack. This is useful for me while busking specifically to be able to black out while manually running intensity effects. Using an additive...
  • Gobo selection tool - stay or open in selected catalogue/section after picking gobo or when editing a unit that already has a gobo assigned

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Currently (b315) when picking a gobo from a section such as Rosco > Steel gobos the gobo catalog resets to Ablelite . Likewise if I go into patch to change an existing gobo the Abellite catalogue is always shown. It would be better if the display showed...
  • Color calibration data.

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    I would like to have the information about what fixture and mode is calibrated for EOS colorpicker. we had this in Cobalt and it helps alot when picking modes.
  • Add click to focus into Patch > Augment3d for conventional units

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    In this view it would be great if the white dot could be used to drag the center of the beam around, and if a long press anywhere on the model could be used to aim a unit that isn't currently visible from the camera position. tt2
  • Add virtual keyboard and encoders to iRFR/aRFR tablet mode

• Under Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Add virtual keyboard and encoders to iRFR/aRFR tablet mode. The tablet could then replace the on-screen virtual keyboard in a Nomad layout allowing more room for other tabs or Augment3d to be run full screen. This would also be useful when using Nomad...