• Macro Editor - Copy and Paste

• 0 Comments
    I'd love the ability to copy and paste commands in the macro editor window. From within the same macro, and from another macro to another macro. I'd like to be able to learn a macro and copy those functions into another much larger macro.
  • Coloring of PSD Rows

• 1 Comment
    Hello, I would very much like a way to customize cuelists like being able to colorize a row(cue or part) to make it stand out. For example all cues triggered by Qlab could be purple, and timecode triggered cues could become red. The PSD is elegant and...
  • Ability to set the path movers take

• 3 Comments
    It would be nice if there was the ability to set the path for the movers to take during a cue, similar to the path one can set for colors. I know that it is possible to just do multiple cues to set focus points, but when they have to be run in manual...
  • Default Mark Time per channel in patch or per fixture type

• 1 Comment
    Default Mark Time per channel in patch or at least per fixture type would be great as it would come in so handy when you work with scrollers and media servers / LEDs in the same show. That would be awesome!
  • Attach snapshot to user

• 0 Comments
    It would be nice to attach a certain snapshot to a user. If you switch users, you,d go to the appropriate snapshot for that users favorite screen layout. As with encoder templates, if you do not fill out the users snapshot number in settings, it will...
  • Allow Custom Parameter Labels When Building Custom Fixtures

• 3 Comments
    It would be nice to allow us to label parameters of custom fixtures to be whatever we want instead of using the stock library of parameter names. Sometimes the EOS list doesn’t have what I need and I have to substitute with something that doesn’t really...
  • Add a numerical shortcut for the "Standard Colors" (at least for color temps)

• 0 Comments
    It would be great to have a numerical shortcut for the items in the "standard colors". For instance, let's say "10" is assigned to standard colors, the same way for instance 5 is assigned to Rosco. This way, you'd be able to do "10/3200" for a 3200k color...
  • Make "Offline" a big red warning

• 0 Comments
    When using the console in offline mode, it is easy to forget about it afterwards, especially if auto start is configured and it automatically selects offline because is was the last selected option. The "Offline" warning in the bottom right corner should...
  • Feature Request: Include Augment3d position/rotation data in Print>Patch (or add new option for Augment3d data)

• 1 Comment
    Use case: I created a model of my venue in Augment3d using the current patch. We are planning to remount a show from a few years ago, later this year, and I'm planning to work out some programming issues in Augment3d in advance. I have the old show file...
  • Record Groups while in Patch

• 0 Comments
    Hello, I would love to be able to record groups while patching. In most cases we patch groups of lights in an order that we would eventually make groups. During patching the channel selection is already in the command line and could very quickly be...