• Save showfile to multiple paths with one command

• 2 Comments
    I'd like a setting in shell or setup that allows me to specify multiple save targets, then a keystroke that simultaneously saves a version of my showfile to multiple targets (ie, on an Ion to specify to save it to the regular showfile archive and simultaneously...
  • Change Freeze FX behaviour to make data "recordable"

• 0 Comments
    Hej Folks, I would like to run an FX on a couple of Movinglights, freeze them at a specific point and record that look as a preset or palette. Right now it will record the position data from which the lights started their effect if I do so. Make Absolute...
  • [Data] Absolute on live table

• 1 Comment
    A great feature on the desk is being able to press [Data] to view the embedded information of the Reference, for example, seeing the Absolute values of a fixture when it's in a Colour Palette. However, pressing Data when you have Colour palettes within...
  • Apex Screensaver

• 0 Comments
    There should a way to disable the screensaver. The screensaver should dim the screen instead of changing the color scheme. It should possible to set the timeout and dim level for all internal and external screens attached to the console.
  • add icons to cues (like many other record targets) to show up in PSD

• 1 Comment
    now that we have icons for many of the record targets, it would be helpful to allow them to cues as well. i'm aware that currently those icons are meant to show up in direct selects and cues don't exist there, but those icons could be a way how to add...
  • Patch Cleanup

• 0 Comments
    I spend an awful lot of time hunting down blank, useless channels in Patch and deleting them. It would be great to have a cleanup function that automatically gets rid of channels in patch with no address, no profile, and no data in the show file.
  • Show Update Target in Command History

• 0 Comments
    Showing "Update" in the command history is not very useful, I would love to see what targets were actually updated. I want to know *what I updated*, to make sure I didn't update the wrong thing, and the only way to do that (after the fact), is to undo...
  • Revamp the merge-system

• 0 Comments
    Merging things from one showfile into another always requires me to open the showfile I want to merge from, go through the different lists and write down what I want to merge. Then go back to the current showfile and check if the target-spots are availiable...
  • Layers in Magic Sheets

• 3 Comments
    As in graphics apps, the ability to make objects unselectable unless on the layer being edited.
  • USB DS device

• 6 Comments
    Would be fantastic to have a usb device like the hard-DS-buttons on apex. Or a native support for streamdeck on consoles to have DS with labels and icons on them.