• Implementation of Concert and Arc system software into EOS

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    I know it would probably be hard to do but I think something that would be really cool and convenient for designers would be an implementation of the existing concert software into EOS so you wouldn't have to download and switch between two different...
  • Print To File Customization: Provide the ability to format the layout of paperwork printed from a show file.

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    A piece of software designed by ETC for documenting the lighting system that is integrated into the ETC suite of software that can pull information from ETC Concert, ETC Eos, all the architectural control systems, instead of needing additional third party...
  • Gobo Flip

• 2 Comments
    I was going through the Hamilton project workbook with 3.0 and I realized there's no way to flip a gobo in augmented. I can rotate it as many degrees as a want but I can't flip the image over. Obviously could do a work around with another program, but...
  • Add Support for Multicell Fixtures in Magic Sheets

• 0 Comments
    I would love the ability to see and quickly/easily duplicate multicell fixtures in magic sheets with a single reference point, like if you could assign a "leader" channel to one object in a group to be the channel's master intensity and the rest of the...
  • switch sACN-priority per Address on/off and set it

• 0 Comments
    Hello there, i stumbled over Priority per Address while using a new Fixture. The new Fixture had some problem with this special type of priority. Since i had heard of some other issues with sACN in the past i wonder if they are related. Futher...
  • Feature request: A proper, native toggle for magic sheets

• 1 Comment
    For example, a button that alternates between two commands. You could then specify an icon for each command. Super useful for simple OSC RX Enable/Disable commands and similar functions. The copying macros around or cuelist toggle workarounds are just...
  • Shift Back Should Always Go Back a Cue Even During a Fade

• 0 Comments
    When I press shift back I want to go backwards a cue 100% of the time, I never want to stop an existing fade. When doing rapid edits I frequently encounter situations where I want to go backwards a cue and press shift back, but it just pauses the fade...
  • RDM over ArtNet

• 0 Comments
    Hey, I'd like to be able to use RDM over ArtNet. Especially for third party RDM enabled ArtNet nodes. Especially because every rental company rents one out. Thanks Lars
  • Allow [Query] {Marking} and {Marking} also for AutoMark

• 0 Comments
    Query Mark and Query Marking currently only work with referenced marking. i would love to see those two query conditions also work with AutoMark. I assume that Query Mark should be the simpler of the two. it's those channels that show MK in the M cue...
  • Show Notes Tab

• 0 Comments
    In searching through the request archives on this forum, this seems to have been suggested 8 years ago and Anne responded that it would be implemented back in 2.4, but it never was. I'm floating the idea back to the top. This would be really useful to...