• Secondary [Shift] + [+%] and [Shift] + [-%] value

• 1 Comment
    When utilizing [+%] and [-%], having a second customizable value can be helpful for finer control. For instance: [ +% ] = +10% intensity. (customizable) [ -% ] = -10% intensity. [ Shift ] + [ +% ] = +3% intensity (customizable) [ Shift ] + [ -% ]...
  • Toggle Effect status in tombstones and channel tables to more easily see what's underneath the effect

• 2 Comments
    All too often it can be cumbersome to find what preset or palette is in the background of an effect. Often the effect label in the tombstone or table will truncate or completely obscure what's underneath it (for example, it'll only be able to say "Stop...
  • Disabling Output of Channels in Patch

• 4 Comments
    Hi, it would be great to be able to disable channels without unpatching them. This would allow users to work with smaller portions of a large showfile, in my case, programming LED's in scenery via a Gadget II before loading the show onstage. This could...
  • View Channel Selection of a Different User

• 1 Comment
    Many times the designer will want to be in the same user as the programmer, but all they really care about is seeing what channels are selected, they actively don't want to be dragged around in blind and to other tabs. It would be great if there was a...
  • Allow Level to be a Preset

• 0 Comments
    Live Rem Dim Level can accept a preset, allowing different intensities for different fixtures when they rem dim, this functionality should be extended to level. When I at Level a birdie I need a different intensity from when I at Level a 5K or a Lustr...
  • Flash only option for fader buttons

• 0 Comments
    I often have LED lights with all their properties (eg color, zoom) recorded to a submster that I then set to Int Master so that the NIPs don't change when I bring up the fader. However, by doing it this way, I am no longer able to use the bottom button...
  • About Group showing the amount of channels within a Group

• 0 Comments
    Hej Folks, it would be so nice if I look in for a group in about it woud not only show which channels are included but how many there are in the group as well without me counting them. That would be nice!
  • When direct selects are set to display icon at center, move the target label to the center bottom

• 0 Comments
    As of now if I want a direct select to be represented by a big icon and not look messy, I either have to make the target label-less, which is not ideal, or prepend its label with six pipes to send it to the bottom of the direct select ("||||||Thing")...
  • Touch Screen Navigation in table View

• 0 Comments
    It would be great to be able to scroll Table View with your fingers and even zoom on the touchscreen.
  • Change Referenced Marking to Automark and KEEP Referenced Marks

• 1 Comment
    Hej lovely Folks, it would be so nice to be able to program with Automark change to referenced marking AND back without loosing the referenced marks! What do you all think? Cheers Paul.e