• Request: pressing [data] should cycle between preset, palette, and absolute data

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    I have data recorded into palettes and presets. The live table shows the presets and palettes the channels are receiving data from. When I press and hold [data], or press shift&[data], the parameters showing the presets change to showing the palette data...
  • [request] When editing a magic sheet, selecting a MS object should enable numeric keypad editing of target ID

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    I do a lot of copying and pasting of MS objects. I keep having to select an object and mouse over to the target ID field to change it. It would save a lot of time if selecting an object and then typing a number on the keypad would automatically change...
  • Measure Tool in Augment

• Coming Soon on
    • 1 Comment
    I have a 3D model of my stage and it would be awesome to have a tool to measure things inside of the room to place the fixtures precise.
  • Show Fader Labels on Global fx and Manual faders

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    This seems like it's already on someones list, but just in case it's not... since we can label the faders, it would be useful if we could see the label of the faders when a fader is Global fx or Manual time. When busking I usually use several Global fx...
  • Audio-in for BPM and Audio track to start/work internal Timecode

• 2 Comments
    Hello Eos Team, I have been collecting inquiries about this for a long time now, especially in recent times. I think that have a TAB to manage various options of BPM it would be very useful and important, also because in some locations they may not...
  • DMX View or Tester

• 4 Comments
    It would be nice to have something similar to sACN view but just for console DMX output that could also be used offline to check levels. This would be especially useful when troubleshooting lamp controls, etc... when you don't have a fixture to test or...
  • CIE X,Y Virtual Controls on Encoders

• 0 Comments
    It would be really fantastic if it was possible to put the virtual x,y values on encoder wheels so that we could manually input the data instead of clicking until it gets close.
  • Allow [-] [Query]

• 0 Comments
    we can use [-] to invert the following selection, like [-] [Select Active]. this doesn't work with [-] [Query]. i'm aware that query itself can use [Is In] and [Isn't In], but there are conditions that don't listed to those. one of the syntaxes i would...
  • Comments in Macro Editor

• 0 Comments
    I'd love the ability to put comments inline in a macro, so you can explain what is happening and why it has to happen that certain way, for example.
  • Learn cue follow times

• 1 Comment
    Hi! I would love to be able to use the learn button to record follow times into cues. Example: [Learn] [Cue] [Follow/Hang] and then it counts the duration between presses of the Go button and applies that duration as the cue’s follow time. A similar feature...