• CITP implementation

• 2 Comments
    Will you please implement CITP?
  • User Default Option for Port Offset vs Absolute

• 3 Comments
    I don’t understand why etc seems to default to absolute addresses in patch. I don’t understand who uses absolute addresses, unless they really hate typing “/“. Can we make port offset the default in patch, or at least give us the option to choose which...
  • Magic sheets on a tablet?

• 0 Comments
    Has anyone given thought to the idea of being able to use magic sheets on a tablet? I don’t know if or how it could be done but think it could be a help. Thoughts
  • Fixture Editor: Save As Fixture option

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    When making edits to a fixture, it would be useful if in addition to the "save fixture" option there was a "save as fixture" option that would save a NEW fixture type. Right now, if you go to edit a fixture and you realize AFTER making edits that you...
  • Option to Show only Fader Status Display in Fader Module

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    To keep track on what Faders/Subs/Cuelists are currently running across multiple banks without loosing too much space, it would be nice to configure the fader module to only show the status display. Just like it does on the bottom part of the PSD for...
  • Feature Request - Split Time Countdown Stopwatch

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    This was posted by Rick Martin a couple of month ago in the Forum but I thought I should add it to this list? https://community.etcconnect.com/control_consoles/eos-family-consoles/f/eos-family/30229/feature-request---split-time-countdown-stopwatch/99648#99648...
  • Using Augment3d to create a pixel map

• Coming Soon on
    • 3 Comments
    Use a selection in Augmented to create a pixel map or multiple pixel maps representing different layers of fixture in the z axis. This might also require for a 3D Pixel map feature to exist.
  • Custom object

• Planned for Future on
    • 6 Comments
    I have a show with a flown light box frame - a 16 bit RGBW LED driver for each of the 4 sides. Is it possible in Augment3d to create an object for this that will emit light?
  • Universal Color Palettes

• 1 Comment
    Not a new idea, but since it keeps getting brought up I’m going to ask for it again. I can’t find another post about it on the EOS feature request forum, surprisingly. pretty pretty please. thanks greg
  • Fixtures types should show the address footprint [X] in all instances of that name

• 0 Comments
    You can see the address count when choosing a fixture in Search, on the "Show" tiles, in the Fixture list...but when that light is actually patched, that footprint count goes away. Just for clarity and helping to make it easier to differentiate between...