Not receiving OSC messages being sent from Nomad

I'm using OSCulator which can receive OSC messages. 

I am able to receive /eos/out/   messages but not the /eos/fader/   messages.

Both are outgoing OSC as I can see in the diagnostics window of Nomad. I have my settings set according to this guide

https://community.etcconnect.com/control_consoles/f/eos-family-show-control-support-midi-smpte-osc-rtc-etc/17390/a-guide-to-triggering-qlab-cues-from-eos-over-osc

I know that the program Luminosus is capable of this so it has to be possible

my setup

• As mentioned in the "Understanding Diagnostics Messages" post. You need to set up "virtual fader banks" as described in the bottom of page 54 of the show control guide.

Essentially if you want the first 10 faders of your desk you need to send the desk;
    /eos/fader/1/config/10, before you will receive any fader messages.
  • yeah I have that set up and I can control them from my board but I can't control my board faders from nomad.

I can trigger for example the ring of lights around my encoders to light up in proportion to the intensity of a certain color
    That's because the color values are sent through /eos/out/wheel/1-whatever

After I send /eos/fader/1/config/1/10 I can see nomad outputting the fader state of the faders both when I control it from my board and the software. The problem is that I'm not seeing those OSC messages in OSCulator. The only difference is that they don't have "/eos/out/" in them

It might be a problem in OSCulator but I was wondering if those OSC messages are sent differently because of the "/out/" part
Related