User Defined Default Cue Times

Hello,

Firstly just wanted to introduce myself here. Ive been a Programmer for long time but never posted anything before. Unlike most others here, i assume, i am solely a video programmer. Because of this I might approach things in a slightly different way and I am sure there are things I can do that I am not aware of or already implemented in a different way.

Now into the meat of it:

As a video programmer in the theatre world we always live in Multi-User world with both lighting and video sharing an EOS system. This system works great but a constant annoyance is that you an only specify Show wide default cue times. I understand why lighting defaults to a 5.1s etc but when programming video more often than not you want 0s for Focus, Beam or Colour.

My default record macro for cues already does this for me but it would be great to be able to ditch that and use the actual record key!

TL:DR - It would be great to have User Defined Default Cue times and not a System wide value.

I have few other requests that would help out when programming video on EOS. Although it seams as time goes by (i started on v1.6) its getting better and better. (Being able to record presets by type for eg was a god send)

Cheers,

Salvador

Related