Hi Guys, ive got two question: 1- is there a way to give a file like a template(self created) a read-only fuction? That way everybody can use it as a basefile but can’t alter it accidently. 2- is there a way to password lock my gio?

Hi Guys, ive got two question: 1- is there a way to give a file like a template(self created) a read-only fuction? That way everybody can use it as a basefile but can’t alter it accidently. 2- is there a way to password lock my gio?

Parents
  • I keep a house file as well.  I have occasionally found that it was recorded over by another operator during the show.  in that case I just reloaded the show file previous.

I also keep a folder ("head lx files - do not touch") with clean copies of the house file as a backup, AND a USB with maybe slightly out of date copies of the house file.

but to answer your question, NO, a template or Locked file isn't possible at this time.

• I keep a house file as well.  I have occasionally found that it was recorded over by another operator during the show.  in that case I just reloaded the show file previous.

I also keep a folder ("head lx files - do not touch") with clean copies of the house file as a backup, AND a USB with maybe slightly out of date copies of the house file.

but to answer your question, NO, a template or Locked file isn't possible at this time.

Children
No Data
Related