Visualiser Connectivity not working

Hello,

I am trying to connect my Hog 4 console with Capture Polar visualiser and I cannot get it to work.

My network settings are identical to those which I used previously on my Wholehog 3. I have of course installed the new Connectivity application.

I have also tried to connect my Hog 4 PC with a separate laptop and this also will not work.

When I tried to connect using Hog 4 PC on the same machine as Capture it did work.

When I uninstalled the Hog 4 connectivity app, reinstalled Hog 3 Connectivity app I was then able to make a connection with Hog 3 PC from my separate laptop. From this I have concluded that my network settings are all correct and there appears to be some issue with the Hog 4 Connectivity app making an external connection.

I am left with it just saying STATUS - CONNECTING, Scanning for show on port 6600 etc.

I am running Windows 7 on the Capture Polar machine and Windows XP on the Hog 4 PC laptop.

I have also successfully connected Hog 4 PC with my Hog 4 console, proving there is no networking issue with the console itself.

This is one issue I was not expecting with my Hog 4, and is not one I have time for so I would really appreciate some help.

Many thanks

Colin