Visualisation 3d

Is there an equivalent to the grandMa 3d for the hog4 console? Or do I have to connect to WYG perform$$$?
Parents
  • I have just been looking at some of the Light Converse promo videos on their website. It looks very impressive.

Are there any regular users of Light Converse on this forum who could perhaps give a bit of a review? I am particularly keen to know about the user interface, fixture accuracies, CAD capabilities and reporting/paperwork/plots? Clearly the visualisations themselves are very impressive...

I am asking these questions as a Capture Polar user, so feel free to make comparisons if you also know that software.

Cheers
  • I have just been looking at some of the Light Converse promo videos on their website. It looks very impressive.

Are there any regular users of Light Converse on this forum who could perhaps give a bit of a review? I am particularly keen to know about the user interface, fixture accuracies, CAD capabilities and reporting/paperwork/plots? Clearly the visualisations themselves are very impressive...

I am asking these questions as a Capture Polar user, so feel free to make comparisons if you also know that software.

Cheers
Children
No Data