Visualisation 3d

Is there an equivalent to the grandMa 3d for the hog4 console? Or do I have to connect to WYG perform$$$?
Parents
  • I think that's a good enough reason! Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to appear critical of their decision to use Light Converse, but I am simply not familiar with it. I agree the visualisations do look very impressive.

VW Spotlight is something I will look more closely into for future, as you say it is industry standard. With that, LC becomes a wonderful tool to have. Without it though, I do not have time to draw from scratch in two pieces of software!
  • I think that's a good enough reason! Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to appear critical of their decision to use Light Converse, but I am simply not familiar with it. I agree the visualisations do look very impressive.

VW Spotlight is something I will look more closely into for future, as you say it is industry standard. With that, LC becomes a wonderful tool to have. Without it though, I do not have time to draw from scratch in two pieces of software!
Children
No Data