H4 Is this the real roadcase really

so i just got my new Road hog 4 so far im in love after using Hog products must say im very happy, but what happen to the case, i want my road case replace please
Come on Hight End we want our Road cases replaced why change something that Has work great

Please fix our cases, the handle is back words and it always hit you in the legs what is wrong in this picture i want my money back forums.highend.com/images/smilies/rtfm.gif:rtfm::rtfm::mad::mad:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;67960]Well, you know a console is really great when the biggest complaints are the case and the dust cover.

I was just at Upstaging last week and they had R&R cases build them a really nice case for their full size Hog-4. So nice, I'm ordering one through them for my desk.

Perhaps there should be a "touring case" option when ordering at extra cost that is better designed.

I agree i think that the board is great, the case not so much, i would like the old road Hog 3 case on my hog 4 it was great stoare for my ups, and other stuff and i didn't have to carry it on my back... High end please fix our case and we will be happy:rtfm:
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;67960]Well, you know a console is really great when the biggest complaints are the case and the dust cover.

I was just at Upstaging last week and they had R&R cases build them a really nice case for their full size Hog-4. So nice, I'm ordering one through them for my desk.

Perhaps there should be a "touring case" option when ordering at extra cost that is better designed.

I agree i think that the board is great, the case not so much, i would like the old road Hog 3 case on my hog 4 it was great stoare for my ups, and other stuff and i didn't have to carry it on my back... High end please fix our case and we will be happy:rtfm:
Children
No Data