H4 Is this the real roadcase really

so i just got my new Road hog 4 so far im in love after using Hog products must say im very happy, but what happen to the case, i want my road case replace please
Come on Hight End we want our Road cases replaced why change something that Has work great

Please fix our cases, the handle is back words and it always hit you in the legs what is wrong in this picture i want my money back forums.highend.com/images/smilies/rtfm.gif:rtfm::rtfm::mad::mad:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;67977]Keep in mind that the case is "free" for the full H4 and the FB4...there is no extra charge for the case with these.....better than arriving in a cardboard box with foam IMHO. I think that the regular RH4 case is fine.
    So if you don't like it....go out and get something better made for yourself!
    MY biggest gripe with the full size H4 case is that it is too wide to fit through a standard door on its' wheels (ooops!).

I do wish that there was a "standard" touring style case offered, but seeing as how there are many options for sourcing custom cases on your own I would put this as a low priority.

i totally understand your point of view, in this case the RoadHog 4 you have to buy the case for $699 or something like that, High end has always made the cases really good, the hog ipc, roadhog 3 etc, when i purchase this case i tought i was going to get something like that. all im asking is if this is the case they give you. i'll send it back return my cash and i go and make my own, but im not the only one that is having this issue.
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;67977]Keep in mind that the case is "free" for the full H4 and the FB4...there is no extra charge for the case with these.....better than arriving in a cardboard box with foam IMHO. I think that the regular RH4 case is fine.
    So if you don't like it....go out and get something better made for yourself!
    MY biggest gripe with the full size H4 case is that it is too wide to fit through a standard door on its' wheels (ooops!).

I do wish that there was a "standard" touring style case offered, but seeing as how there are many options for sourcing custom cases on your own I would put this as a low priority.

i totally understand your point of view, in this case the RoadHog 4 you have to buy the case for $699 or something like that, High end has always made the cases really good, the hog ipc, roadhog 3 etc, when i purchase this case i tought i was going to get something like that. all im asking is if this is the case they give you. i'll send it back return my cash and i go and make my own, but im not the only one that is having this issue.
Children
No Data