H4 Is this the real roadcase really

so i just got my new Road hog 4 so far im in love after using Hog products must say im very happy, but what happen to the case, i want my road case replace please
Come on Hight End we want our Road cases replaced why change something that Has work great

Please fix our cases, the handle is back words and it always hit you in the legs what is wrong in this picture i want my money back forums.highend.com/images/smilies/rtfm.gif:rtfm::rtfm::mad::mad:
Parents
  • The RH4 we purchased in Feb still is the pull handle style case, but has storage under console and full board cover.

It's too wide to fit through normal style doorways when pulling it by the handle. So you have to stop, rotate, and mess with it. I would personally prefer the end style wheels like the new FB case, but my guess is the goal is to keep it compact so it will fit in a standard vehicle trunk.

But I really hate lugging it around. The handle isn't long enough to pull it for very long. You end up banging it against your legs while walking with it.
  • The RH4 we purchased in Feb still is the pull handle style case, but has storage under console and full board cover.

It's too wide to fit through normal style doorways when pulling it by the handle. So you have to stop, rotate, and mess with it. I would personally prefer the end style wheels like the new FB case, but my guess is the goal is to keep it compact so it will fit in a standard vehicle trunk.

But I really hate lugging it around. The handle isn't long enough to pull it for very long. You end up banging it against your legs while walking with it.
Children
No Data