release scene

Hello Help me please, I can not remove from the scene of the play sheet hog4pc scenes, I use the regular keyboard pinching scene + z key on the keyboard but the scene is not removed from play, what do I do?:hogsign:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=asia559571;73157]Press and hold the scene then hit release while scene is depressed.

Couldn't "HOLD" the scene palette down on HOG PC. 'SHIFT" + "Scene" then "RELEASE" releases all scenes not the one.

"One thing I found that will get the Scene to release it to select it, then hit Release"

Couldn't get this method to work either. Using HOG PC 2.1.2. Tried on an Intel i7 64bit Windows 7 machine and on a Boot Camp Install of Win 7 on an i7 Mac. Same results.
    Tried with 'Guard' both on and off.
  • [QUOTE=asia559571;73157]Press and hold the scene then hit release while scene is depressed.

Couldn't "HOLD" the scene palette down on HOG PC. 'SHIFT" + "Scene" then "RELEASE" releases all scenes not the one.

"One thing I found that will get the Scene to release it to select it, then hit Release"

Couldn't get this method to work either. Using HOG PC 2.1.2. Tried on an Intel i7 64bit Windows 7 machine and on a Boot Camp Install of Win 7 on an i7 Mac. Same results.
    Tried with 'Guard' both on and off.
Children
No Data