Novation Launchpad mini MK3

Hello,

Anyone who tried hooking up a Launchpad mini MK3 to a roadhog? Seems to detect the unit, but no midi coming in..

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hey fritskefruitig,

I feel your MIDI pain, friend. I've battled with the Launchpad mini MK3 and some stubborn systems too. First off, make sure your Launchpad is in the right mode – sometimes it plays hard to get. Switch between Live and User modes, see if that gets the MIDI flowing.

Check your MIDI settings on the Roadhog, too. It can be a finicky beast. Confirm that the Launchpad is recognized in your MIDI devices. If not, you might need to install or update drivers.

If you're still stuck, here's a trick from my playbook: try a different USB port or cable. Sometimes, it's the simple things that trip us up.

Oh, and update the firmware on your Launchpad if you haven't. Software gets grumpy when it's outdated.

Hit me up if you need more help – been there, done that.

• Hey fritskefruitig,

I feel your MIDI pain, friend. I've battled with the Launchpad mini MK3 and some stubborn systems too. First off, make sure your Launchpad is in the right mode – sometimes it plays hard to get. Switch between Live and User modes, see if that gets the MIDI flowing.

Check your MIDI settings on the Roadhog, too. It can be a finicky beast. Confirm that the Launchpad is recognized in your MIDI devices. If not, you might need to install or update drivers.

If you're still stuck, here's a trick from my playbook: try a different USB port or cable. Sometimes, it's the simple things that trip us up.

Oh, and update the firmware on your Launchpad if you haven't. Software gets grumpy when it's outdated.

Hit me up if you need more help – been there, done that.

Children
No Data