TouchOSC and MIDI

Enableing the TouchOSC and midi fader movements on the hog4pc if any hardware is connected.

Related thread: forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=63722#post63722
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;64023]When I send my console away ahead of me before a job and I am left with Hog PC in the office. having faders and encoders available on the iPad would be very beneficial and Having just bought a Hog 4, this functionality doesn't seem like an unreasonable request.

I agree it would be hard to handle.
    Not really sure there is any need for OSC if you are sitting on front of your H4PC in an office anyway since you have better control directly on the computer.
    The only reason I can think of is to test custom OSC layouts.....but you probably want to do that before the desk goes out anyway.....

OSC is really only useful as a small, basic-functions-only, remote.
    It will never replace a full desk or a Tablet PC networked in as a client.
    IMHO, if you need that much tactility without the full desk in an office setting, you might want to look into purchasing a Nano Wing.
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;64023]When I send my console away ahead of me before a job and I am left with Hog PC in the office. having faders and encoders available on the iPad would be very beneficial and Having just bought a Hog 4, this functionality doesn't seem like an unreasonable request.

I agree it would be hard to handle.
    Not really sure there is any need for OSC if you are sitting on front of your H4PC in an office anyway since you have better control directly on the computer.
    The only reason I can think of is to test custom OSC layouts.....but you probably want to do that before the desk goes out anyway.....

OSC is really only useful as a small, basic-functions-only, remote.
    It will never replace a full desk or a Tablet PC networked in as a client.
    IMHO, if you need that much tactility without the full desk in an office setting, you might want to look into purchasing a Nano Wing.
Children
No Data