TouchOSC and MIDI

Enableing the TouchOSC and midi fader movements on the hog4pc if any hardware is connected.

Related thread: forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=63722#post63722
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;64028]I would seriously doubt that.
    I personally think you should have physical faders and encoders attached via a wing or wings to "unlock" that feature via OSC. Not just a DMX widget.
    So a Nano wing might get you control of both.
    A Playback wing might only get you control of faders, and a programming wing might only get you control of encoders (unless you have both wings....then you might get both).

If you need to go to backup solution.....the last thing you're going to be worried about is what you can or cannot do via OSC!

Taken out of context.

I'm was thinking easiest for HES to program, but if that's how they want to program it, let them knock their selves out. They would have to look back at every wing they've ever made though and have to say weather or not it has encoders or faders vs. just if it has hardware it's a console

The "as a backup console" was just a throw in of course your not worried about OSC when your show's on fire.

Also I could see sitting on the bus with a laptop and an IPad instead of a Nano or even wings.
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;64028]I would seriously doubt that.
    I personally think you should have physical faders and encoders attached via a wing or wings to "unlock" that feature via OSC. Not just a DMX widget.
    So a Nano wing might get you control of both.
    A Playback wing might only get you control of faders, and a programming wing might only get you control of encoders (unless you have both wings....then you might get both).

If you need to go to backup solution.....the last thing you're going to be worried about is what you can or cannot do via OSC!

Taken out of context.

I'm was thinking easiest for HES to program, but if that's how they want to program it, let them knock their selves out. They would have to look back at every wing they've ever made though and have to say weather or not it has encoders or faders vs. just if it has hardware it's a console

The "as a backup console" was just a throw in of course your not worried about OSC when your show's on fire.

Also I could see sitting on the bus with a laptop and an IPad instead of a Nano or even wings.
Children
No Data