Deleting Cuelist from Master Cue Error

Hi, I'm just learning to use this software, and I'm self-teaching. I've read/watched a lot of tutorials, and I've done a lot of online searching/reading. So far, my biggest draw back is still removing things from the Master Cue list. I'm following all the steps in every combination I can think of, but the only thing that works is a Clear All from the page options. I've hit [Delete] and the [Master Cue #], but they won't come off. Any ideas? Another step I'm missing? Making sure x, y, and z are cleared or on first?
Parents
  • Thank you for the help. This is what I am doing and it doesn't work. In case it helps, I'm using a touch screen laptop, digital version only. Not sure if that's interfering, but I'm wondering if "hold down" the button on the touch screen doesn't work the same way?

Also, just to make sure I'm not completely dumb - if I want to delete CueList #82 from Master Cue #10. You want me to hold down the #10 button in the master list and hit delete at the same time, right? This will keep Cuelist #82, but remove it from the master.
  • Thank you for the help. This is what I am doing and it doesn't work. In case it helps, I'm using a touch screen laptop, digital version only. Not sure if that's interfering, but I'm wondering if "hold down" the button on the touch screen doesn't work the same way?

Also, just to make sure I'm not completely dumb - if I want to delete CueList #82 from Master Cue #10. You want me to hold down the #10 button in the master list and hit delete at the same time, right? This will keep Cuelist #82, but remove it from the master.
Children
No Data