Adding Universes to Road Hog 4

I have a Road Hog 4, and bought a Super Widget. I apparently was mistaken in thinking a super widget would get me 4 more universes of output. So, is there anyway to use what I have, the Super widget with my console,  to get those universes. Is there a way to make Hog 4 PC act like an additional server I can control from the desk? Any help would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Road Hog 4 has the capability to output 8 universes. Road Hog 4 has a super widget (4 port) built into it to output DMX. To get the other 4 ports out of the console in DMX you need another Super Widget (which you now have) so that you will have 8 physical ports to plug into.

To map the additional 4 ports make sure your super widget is plugged in to the console then go into Processor settings, Select the Output Tab, press Add Mapping change the Universe to 5 thru 8 and press OK on the popup and then press Apply on the processor settings window.

-------

You can get all 8 universes out of the console via artnet or sACN but the only way to get access to DMX ports 5 thru 8 is the add the super widget.

The Road Hog 4 will not output more than 8 universes. If you want to output more universes than 8 you need another processor.

• Road Hog 4 has the capability to output 8 universes. Road Hog 4 has a super widget (4 port) built into it to output DMX. To get the other 4 ports out of the console in DMX you need another Super Widget (which you now have) so that you will have 8 physical ports to plug into.

To map the additional 4 ports make sure your super widget is plugged in to the console then go into Processor settings, Select the Output Tab, press Add Mapping change the Universe to 5 thru 8 and press OK on the popup and then press Apply on the processor settings window.

-------

You can get all 8 universes out of the console via artnet or sACN but the only way to get access to DMX ports 5 thru 8 is the add the super widget.

The Road Hog 4 will not output more than 8 universes. If you want to output more universes than 8 you need another processor.

Children
No Data