using the expression with emphasis without the server??

Can you use the expression with emphasis without the server??? Instead of having the emphasis system just basically have the expression 3? Is this possible or am I just way off base?
Parents
  • You can in fact do this. With your Emphasis server you should have received some diskettes (they may be stored away inside the facepanel itself, you would have to unscrew the top of the facepanel using the pegs on the side of the board and pull the panel up to reveal the insides of the board). The diskettes may also be in a binder with an ETC logo on it.

There are several diskettes to do this. One will convert the Expression to a standalone console upon booting with the diskette in the drive, the other one will revert back to the Expression with Emphasis software. BE SURE YOU HAVE BOTH DISKETTES BEFORE LOADING THE STANDALONE DISKETTE as you can not revert back to an Emphasis facepanel without the other diskette.

I do not remember the exact names of the diskettes but I am sure one of the ETC techs can clarify this for you.

• You can in fact do this. With your Emphasis server you should have received some diskettes (they may be stored away inside the facepanel itself, you would have to unscrew the top of the facepanel using the pegs on the side of the board and pull the panel up to reveal the insides of the board). The diskettes may also be in a binder with an ETC logo on it.

There are several diskettes to do this. One will convert the Expression to a standalone console upon booting with the diskette in the drive, the other one will revert back to the Expression with Emphasis software. BE SURE YOU HAVE BOTH DISKETTES BEFORE LOADING THE STANDALONE DISKETTE as you can not revert back to an Emphasis facepanel without the other diskette.

I do not remember the exact names of the diskettes but I am sure one of the ETC techs can clarify this for you.

Children
Related