DMX info conversion Ion to Obession II

I am running some D60 Lustr pars on an Obession II. My designer is using the color picker on the Eos/Ion offline to choose his pallets. What I'm trying to do is convert the numbers the emulator is giving me for Hue & Saturation into DMX percentages I can plug into my O2. 

Anyone done anything like this before or have tips on a converter app or something? I'm running the Pars in 15 channel HSIC mode because the board wasn't communicating with them in RGB mode. 

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
  • Set up the fixtures in Direct mode, and patch at least one D60 in direct mode in Eos Offline.

Build yourself a custom profile for the O2 that matches the DMX map for the D60 in direct mode (7 8-bit color channels + intensity)

In Eos Offline, select a D60 channel, then use the gel library to pick a color.  It should look something like this screen:

Hold down "Shift" and "D" on your keyboard, and it will show you the underlying color percentage data.  It should look like this screen:

Then type those numbers (percentages) into Obsession.  Ignore Hue and Saturation data.

Hope that helps,

~P

Related