less heavy and smaller solution for the express 24/48

The last couple of years I'm touring with dance companies mostly. We are not only touring in Holland( where I live) but around the world. Some years ago I bought myself a express 24/48, to make the touring part easier. The problem is I can't take it on the plane (too expensive) . I was hoping there is a way to use the OLE and connect it to some usb to dmx controller so I can still use my prerecorded shows abroad.

Edwin van Steenbergen

Parents
  • Alternatively, a SmartFade might suit.

The 24/48 and 24/96 SmartFades will actually fit in carry-on luggage!

The 48/96 and SmartFade ML are larger, but easlier fit in checked baggage.

While SmartFade doesn't quite have the same range of features as Express, and has no keypad, it does perform the majority of functions required.

SmartFade can also read USITT ASCII format, so will be able to read (most of) the data from your existing Express shows, and Express Offline can convert in the other direction as well.

• Alternatively, a SmartFade might suit.

The 24/48 and 24/96 SmartFades will actually fit in carry-on luggage!

The 48/96 and SmartFade ML are larger, but easlier fit in checked baggage.

While SmartFade doesn't quite have the same range of features as Express, and has no keypad, it does perform the majority of functions required.

SmartFade can also read USITT ASCII format, so will be able to read (most of) the data from your existing Express shows, and Express Offline can convert in the other direction as well.

Children
No Data
Related