Express F/X

When I run an F/X cue, the channels from the previous cue get grabbed and held at level as if they were recorded in the F/X as static channels (which cant be done) is it possible to have a conventional cue CrossFade to an F/X cue, or is it just the way these boards run. I have made a work around via point cue, but its just not to pretty. Any Ideas???

Parents
  • John I agree about the subs. It's the easiest way on the express to make effects.  You can link the macros that trigger the sub just like any other cue.  LINK + ENTER MACRO + enter the macro #.  I use numbering schemes like: Sub 1 would be turned on my Macro # 101, turned off by Macro # 901.  Just to keep it clear what the link is doing.  Just make sure you turn off the sub if it's running before you re-record a cue.  you will record whatever levels are present at the time you hit ENTER.

• John I agree about the subs. It's the easiest way on the express to make effects.  You can link the macros that trigger the sub just like any other cue.  LINK + ENTER MACRO + enter the macro #.  I use numbering schemes like: Sub 1 would be turned on my Macro # 101, turned off by Macro # 901.  Just to keep it clear what the link is doing.  Just make sure you turn off the sub if it's running before you re-record a cue.  you will record whatever levels are present at the time you hit ENTER.

Children
Related