Express 48/96 trackpad

Is it just me or is the trackpad practically useless?  Maybe ours is goofy or something, but I can't get it do cooperate.  Fast or slow movements seem to make no difference.  Am I supposed to run my finger from 6:00 to 12:00 to increase a level or from 9:00 to 3:00?  Should I start my finger on it at center or at an edge?  should I move fast or slow?

Mostly this only matters for working with the technobeams we just hooked up.  Man I'd kill for an expression 3 with the wheels and dials.  sigh...

Parents
  • Hi Geoffrey,

The trackpad will control to linked attributes or channels (ie. pan & tilt).

When controlling intensity, the motion is vertical on the 6 to 12 axis.  The two smaller areas to the left of the trackpad allow you to adjust the sensitivity of the trackpad (kinda).  Offhand, I don't remember which one makes it less sensitive so that motions make bigger changes.

I hope this helps.

John

• Hi Geoffrey,

The trackpad will control to linked attributes or channels (ie. pan & tilt).

When controlling intensity, the motion is vertical on the 6 to 12 axis.  The two smaller areas to the left of the trackpad allow you to adjust the sensitivity of the trackpad (kinda).  Offhand, I don't remember which one makes it less sensitive so that motions make bigger changes.

I hope this helps.

John

Children
Related