Import to Obsession

Hi,

I'm probably being blind here, but is there a way to get show files from another format onto an Obsession? Specifically from an EOS in this case?

Thanks,

Tom

Parents
  • Tom, there are a small number of private individuals (I mean, unaffiliated with ETC) who have written software to translate ->into Obsession. But because hand-coding of complex features like ML personalities and multi-parameter fixtures may be necessary, some users don't have the time or money to contract out the work. I've also heard of ETC making arrangements for something like long-term clients. Sometimes the job is quick if there are no special fixtures. You can contact me through this board if you might be interested, but I don't want to abuse an open forum with too much "advertising".

• Tom, there are a small number of private individuals (I mean, unaffiliated with ETC) who have written software to translate ->into Obsession. But because hand-coding of complex features like ML personalities and multi-parameter fixtures may be necessary, some users don't have the time or money to contract out the work. I've also heard of ETC making arrangements for something like long-term clients. Sometimes the job is quick if there are no special fixtures. You can contact me through this board if you might be interested, but I don't want to abuse an open forum with too much "advertising".

Children
No Data
Related