Channels automatically go to full power?

I'm using an ETC Express 48/96 and I'd like for some channels to immediately jump to 100%, even when the channel fader is at 1%. I know this is possible with other ETC products. Can I do it with mine?

I'm sorry if this is a re-post, but I don't even know what to search for to find similar posts, and I can't find it in the user manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Parents
  • Assigning a "Non-dim" type of profile to a dimmer will make it behave like this ALL THE TIME, in all cues, groups, and subs. If you want some lights to pop on whilst others are fading only in certain cues, use a multi-part cue.  Have the fading channels live in one part of the cue, and the instant channels on another, then set the desired fade times and wait times for each part.  

• Assigning a "Non-dim" type of profile to a dimmer will make it behave like this ALL THE TIME, in all cues, groups, and subs. If you want some lights to pop on whilst others are fading only in certain cues, use a multi-part cue.  Have the fading channels live in one part of the cue, and the instant channels on another, then set the desired fade times and wait times for each part.  

Children
No Data
Related