change language with Expression offline

hello everybody, is it possible to change language on expression offline ? I would like to use French version

and with a light board, what is the way to load or choose French language ? 

tanks a lot 

Parents
  • Hi Pilou,

It is possible to change language. I don't have permissions to attach files in this forum, so send me an e-mail or call me in the London office (+44 20 8896 1000) and I will e-mail the needed files to you.

In the folder where Expression Offline is stored (usually C:\etc\Eol\Eol31) there is a file called ENGLISH.LAN. This is the language file.

• Close Expression Offline
    • Navigate to this folder
    • Rename the ENGLISH.LAN file to something like ENGLISH.LAN.OLD (so you can keep it if it's needed again)
    • Copy the attached FRENCH.LAN file into the folder
    • Rename it to ENGLISH.LAN

Now, when you start Expression Offline all text will be in French.

To change a console to French you will need a special version of the software. Contact me and I can send it to you.

Regards,

Tom

• Hi Pilou,

It is possible to change language. I don't have permissions to attach files in this forum, so send me an e-mail or call me in the London office (+44 20 8896 1000) and I will e-mail the needed files to you.

In the folder where Expression Offline is stored (usually C:\etc\Eol\Eol31) there is a file called ENGLISH.LAN. This is the language file.

• Close Expression Offline
    • Navigate to this folder
    • Rename the ENGLISH.LAN file to something like ENGLISH.LAN.OLD (so you can keep it if it's needed again)
    • Copy the attached FRENCH.LAN file into the folder
    • Rename it to ENGLISH.LAN

Now, when you start Expression Offline all text will be in French.

To change a console to French you will need a special version of the software. Contact me and I can send it to you.

Regards,

Tom

Children
No Data
Related