Express 48/96 video problem

Hi! I am having a problem with my Express 48/96 console. Once its on, the video goes black if by chance you happen to jerk the console, or insert a diskette, or even touch the data cable. Once this happens, there is no other way but to reboot. It does not erase anything but the video wont come back until I reboot. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Thanks and all the best! I happen to have 2 units of the same kind.

Parents
  •  Hello there,

Betwen this and the disk drive problem you have reported in a separate post, I'd say you are having a hardware failure of some sort beyond what we might be able to help you with in these forums. You should look to contact the closest ETC dealer to make arrangements for a repair.

Please advise if you need assistance in locating a dealer or reference the below link:  

http://www.etcconnect.com/contact.aspx

Sincerely,

Mike Meskill

European Service Manager, ETC

• LOL...Just saw that you posted this on the other thread:

"We were able to solve the " no video problem " by the way by trying to heat up the processor pins. It came out that one or several pins have either cold solders or due to normal wear resulting from transporting the console when used in rental shows."

Kudos to you

• LOL...Just saw that you posted this on the other thread:

"We were able to solve the " no video problem " by the way by trying to heat up the processor pins. It came out that one or several pins have either cold solders or due to normal wear resulting from transporting the console when used in rental shows."

Kudos to you

Children
Related