HOG 1000 <PIG + Pallete>

hey all

Using hog 1000 current version. Normally when you select a fixture from a group pallete, or selecting beam, colour or position palletes you can un-select by holding PIG and pressing the pallete button again. However, when you type into the console GOTO (insert cue number) and press enter, it does not allow you to unselect. Even if I HOG + RELEASE and/or CLEAR/RESTORE the programmer, then reselect fixture, and/or attributes I can not get it to work. I have had it happen in shows a few times when busking and at some point (not sure what I do) it returns.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

PS. It has happened consistently after Clean starts + on different shows so none of that effecting it.
Parents
  • Actually I would disagree with you Tim on the H2 crashing.

I worked in a club for MANY years with an H2 plus expansion wing and I would be running all 42 physical cuelists and many virtual ones as well for 8-10 hours at a time with no crashing. Not just a few "GO"s here and there either....I really worked the desk hard every night. We had four totally full Universes of DMX as well. Many of the lists were IFCB crossfade (probably about 45% or so).

I can't say for Hog 1000 or 500 though.

As far as support, I think you'll find Mitch and many others from the HES/FPS staff here answering questions quite often as well as still offering world-class support via phone. The very fact that there is a section of these forums dedicated entirely to H2 should say a lot on its' own.

The reality with the H2 is that the hardware just doesn't EXIST anymore. So if it breaks the only recourse is to take parts from another one to make it work. So it really doesn't make sense to further develop H2 when H3 has progressed to the place it is now (not to mention where its going).

Feel free to disagree with me, but this has been my experience.:hogsign:
  • Actually I would disagree with you Tim on the H2 crashing.

I worked in a club for MANY years with an H2 plus expansion wing and I would be running all 42 physical cuelists and many virtual ones as well for 8-10 hours at a time with no crashing. Not just a few "GO"s here and there either....I really worked the desk hard every night. We had four totally full Universes of DMX as well. Many of the lists were IFCB crossfade (probably about 45% or so).

I can't say for Hog 1000 or 500 though.

As far as support, I think you'll find Mitch and many others from the HES/FPS staff here answering questions quite often as well as still offering world-class support via phone. The very fact that there is a section of these forums dedicated entirely to H2 should say a lot on its' own.

The reality with the H2 is that the hardware just doesn't EXIST anymore. So if it breaks the only recourse is to take parts from another one to make it work. So it really doesn't make sense to further develop H2 when H3 has progressed to the place it is now (not to mention where its going).

Feel free to disagree with me, but this has been my experience.:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related