HOG 1000 <PIG + Pallete>

hey all

Using hog 1000 current version. Normally when you select a fixture from a group pallete, or selecting beam, colour or position palletes you can un-select by holding PIG and pressing the pallete button again. However, when you type into the console GOTO (insert cue number) and press enter, it does not allow you to unselect. Even if I HOG + RELEASE and/or CLEAR/RESTORE the programmer, then reselect fixture, and/or attributes I can not get it to work. I have had it happen in shows a few times when busking and at some point (not sure what I do) it returns.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

PS. It has happened consistently after Clean starts + on different shows so none of that effecting it.
Parents
  • Ok.... So now i'm wondering if i'm some how doing something wrong. I've been wrong before. The last show i did on a hog II I had about 8 different looks, one on each fader and every one was set to IFCB. Several times i'd pull down all the faders and the console would get stuck in a look. I was using two cyber lights adn two martin pals along with two studio beams. So it's not like I had the console maxed out or anything. I think i have a nack for crashing the hog I guess. Dont get me wrong I like the hog for all my theatrical stuff. I perfer the Hog over any other console. I actually like using my old elektralite CP100 for concerts, just programming X-spots on it is a PITA b/c you actually have to enter the instrument in as two fixtures do to a channel limitation of the fixture. This is the hog with the flickering screens and if there is a voltage drop to the CPU that could cause issues i guess. I've tried doing crossfade IFCB on the Hog 1000 but it would lock up every now and then. Its been a while since I have tried it, but I will try it again the next time i have a chance.
  • Ok.... So now i'm wondering if i'm some how doing something wrong. I've been wrong before. The last show i did on a hog II I had about 8 different looks, one on each fader and every one was set to IFCB. Several times i'd pull down all the faders and the console would get stuck in a look. I was using two cyber lights adn two martin pals along with two studio beams. So it's not like I had the console maxed out or anything. I think i have a nack for crashing the hog I guess. Dont get me wrong I like the hog for all my theatrical stuff. I perfer the Hog over any other console. I actually like using my old elektralite CP100 for concerts, just programming X-spots on it is a PITA b/c you actually have to enter the instrument in as two fixtures do to a channel limitation of the fixture. This is the hog with the flickering screens and if there is a voltage drop to the CPU that could cause issues i guess. I've tried doing crossfade IFCB on the Hog 1000 but it would lock up every now and then. Its been a while since I have tried it, but I will try it again the next time i have a chance.
Children
No Data
Related