Changes Between services

HI Folks:

Today i had the service all set up with cues (that i did last night) and right at the start of the first service there was a change (from a scripture reading to a video) and then between the 2 services the pastor wanted the house levels adjusted.

What i need to know is how is the proper way to deal with these kind of changes when i cant alter the look that is on the stage (ppl are already in the auditorium)

Thanks for any and all input

TIM
Parents
  • Tim.

If you're wanting to change the cue that's live on-stage, you can make the changes in the programmer and update the cue. If you want to make changes to other cues in your cuelist, you can update them while working in blind.

When the Blind key is lit, nothing in the programmer is output to stage. You can load a cue into the programmer and update it or just make level adjustments and record them into the cue.

When working in blind, it can be useful to look at the cuelist contents window. This will let you see tracking and changing levels within cues and give you indications of whether levels are increasing or decreasing. Seeing all of this can help you make sure that you're putting your changes in the right places.

Use of palettes can also help a lot with this. If you've set your house levels in a palette, you only have to make one change to the palette, rather than having to update every cue.
  • Tim.

If you're wanting to change the cue that's live on-stage, you can make the changes in the programmer and update the cue. If you want to make changes to other cues in your cuelist, you can update them while working in blind.

When the Blind key is lit, nothing in the programmer is output to stage. You can load a cue into the programmer and update it or just make level adjustments and record them into the cue.

When working in blind, it can be useful to look at the cuelist contents window. This will let you see tracking and changing levels within cues and give you indications of whether levels are increasing or decreasing. Seeing all of this can help you make sure that you're putting your changes in the right places.

Use of palettes can also help a lot with this. If you've set your house levels in a palette, you only have to make one change to the palette, rather than having to update every cue.
Children
No Data
Related