Remote focus unit not working

I just purchased a remote focus unit for my Hog II. I connected it using a true 5 pin DMX cable and it did not power up, nor did the console see it. Am i doing somthing wrong? I have never tried connecting anything to the expansion port on this hog so i do not know if it works, or if the remote works. The remote was still in the factory packaging from high end when i recieved it.
Parents
  • I'm going to try to go through the board and see if i can fix it. I really think its a ribbon cable problem. I'm going to pull out the front panel board and make sure everything is tight. I did find a loose display cable on the side of it a while back that fixed the flickering display problem. If i cannot figure it out, i'll bring it over to you. If i do come up i'd love to check out the showgun and your new facilities since i have not been up there since yall have moved.
  • I'm going to try to go through the board and see if i can fix it. I really think its a ribbon cable problem. I'm going to pull out the front panel board and make sure everything is tight. I did find a loose display cable on the side of it a while back that fixed the flickering display problem. If i cannot figure it out, i'll bring it over to you. If i do come up i'd love to check out the showgun and your new facilities since i have not been up there since yall have moved.
Children
No Data
Related