Hog II and colorblast 12's

I'm more of a Vista user and haven't used a hog II in a while but...after doing some searching I can't seem to find a consensus on whether or not there is a profile for colorblast 12's in HogII. Can someone please clarify, or is it easier to patch 'em as generic rgb. Thanks for any help....

-Brett
Parents
  • [quote=loebus]When patched as generic RGB in Hog 2, can one control overall intensity via a fader, effectively creating a virtual intensity channel? I didn't think so, but if not how does one deal with leds on a Hog 2? Do you need to run an "all channels at zero" cue every time you want to turn the fixture's output off? How would one go about busking a show with leds on a Hog 2/1000?

Hey Brooke,

It looks like they are really talking about Hog-3 above as there is no "Generic RGB" on H2.

the best way I found to use LEDs on the old H2 system is to use a profile that makes the console "think" of the parameters as 3 separate intensities....so when you pull down a handle or the GM they fade accordingly.

See attached profile I wrote years ago....it will show up in the "Generic" manufacturer libraries with Desk Channels and such.

Hope this helps you out! See you in SF again one of these days:)
  • [quote=loebus]When patched as generic RGB in Hog 2, can one control overall intensity via a fader, effectively creating a virtual intensity channel? I didn't think so, but if not how does one deal with leds on a Hog 2? Do you need to run an "all channels at zero" cue every time you want to turn the fixture's output off? How would one go about busking a show with leds on a Hog 2/1000?

Hey Brooke,

It looks like they are really talking about Hog-3 above as there is no "Generic RGB" on H2.

the best way I found to use LEDs on the old H2 system is to use a profile that makes the console "think" of the parameters as 3 separate intensities....so when you pull down a handle or the GM they fade accordingly.

See attached profile I wrote years ago....it will show up in the "Generic" manufacturer libraries with Desk Channels and such.

Hope this helps you out! See you in SF again one of these days:)
Children
No Data
Related